AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point EAP320
- Speeds of up to 1.2Gbps over concurrent dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO and TurboQAM technologies
- Airtime Fairness, Beamforming, and Band Steering Technologies guarantee optimal RF performance for business-level applications
- Free EAP Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Power over Ethernet (802.3at) support and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
Offer the Genuine Business-Class
Speeds Ensure a True
The combination of next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi and advanced MIMO and TurboQAM technology allows EAP Series devices to offer an unbeatable Wi-Fi experience.
The EAP330/EAP320 reaches speeds of up to 1.9/1.2Gbps, including 600/300 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300/867 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
The combination of next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi and advanced MIMO and TurboQAM technology. The EAP330/EAP320 reaches speeds of up to 1.9/1.2Gbps, including 600/300 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300/867 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
The EAP330 provides the ultimate Wi-Fi experience, reaching speeds of up to 1.9Gbps, including 600 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
The EAP320 provides speeds of 300Mbps and 867Mbps on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands respectively.
Powerful Hardware Ensures Excellent Performance
Excellent Wi-Fi Performance
for Business Environments
Broadcom enterprise-class chipsets offers outstanding enterprise-grade performance, resulting in longer spans of stable operation and larger client capacities.
The dedicated high-power amplifier, professional antenna, and well-designed RF shield ensure excellent wireless performance. Link aggregation combines two wired connections to double throughput and provide a redundant link for Internet access.*
*Link aggregation is only supported with the EAP330
Dedicated high-power amplifier, professional antenna, and well-designed RF shield
Link aggregation between two gigabit ports*
Broadcom enterprise-class chipsets Dedicated high-power amplifier,
professional antenna, and well-designed RF shield
Link aggregation between two gigabit ports*
Advanced RF Technologies Guarantee Optimal Performance
Airtime Fairness improves total Wi-Fi throughput by limiting access time for low speed devices.
Band Steering pushes dual-band devices to the wider and faster 5GHz band, improving overall network performance, especially in high client density environments.
Beamforming Technology achieves superior Wi-Fi bandwidth utilization and increases Wi-Fi range by creating efficient, highly targeted Wi-Fi connections
EAP Controller Software
Easy for Centralized Management
TP-LINK's free and easy-to-use EAP Controller Software allows users to manage and monitor hundreds of TP-LINK EAPs in multiple sites with the controller in a single location. The ability to control, adjust, and visualize the entire network from any connected PC makes centralized business Wi-Fi management more efficient and cost-effective than ever before.
Allows users to easily manage hundreds of TP-LINK EAPs in multiple sites in a single location. The ability to control, adjust, and visualize the entire network from any connected PC makes Wi-Fi management more efficient and cost-effective.Learn more >
Efficient Guest Authentication
Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. A captive portal requires users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. The required action must be verified by an external portal server or customized database by the administrator, which can be simply viewing and agreeing to an acceptable use policy, or entering a user ID and password.
Easy Mount Design and PoE
The EAP's low profile design and easy mount chassis make it easy to install the device on any wall or ceiling surface and allow it to blend in with most interior decorating styles. EAP series APs support Power over Ethernet (PoE), making deployment effortless and flexible.
Low profile design and easy mount chassis make EAP easy to install and allow it to blend in with most interior decorating styles. PoE support makes deployment effortless and flexible.
Designed for Business Performance
Applicable to Multi-user Environment
With breakthrough 11AC speed, business-grade Wi-Fi performance, easy-to-use Centralized management software, efficient captive portal function, low profile design and PoE support feature, the new EAP 320/330 series are more capable of serving the high-density, most demanding business environments, including schools, hotels, and enterprises.
With easy mounting design, PoE power supply, Cluster feature, Centralized management software, Captive portal, Auto RF management, and business hardware, EAP series are specially designed for the high-density.
- 1167Mbps wireless data rate for uninterrupted wireless connection
- Airtime Fairness, Beamforming and Band Steering technology provide optimal RF performance for best Wi-Fi experience in High-Density environment
- Free Controller Software for easy centralized management of hundreds of EAPs
- Power over Ethernet（802.3at）Support for convenient and affordable installation
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for WiFi guests
- Simple mounting design makes easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface
- Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high density business networks
- Access Control restricts or only allows the client to access the specified network segment
- Reboot Schedule enables all the APs to reboot automatically at a specified time
- WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless network for different users
- Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac products
- Adopts Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH) materials for UL2043 compliance
- Multiple operating modes including managed AP and standalone AP satisfy different application conditions
- Qos function gives video and voice streams higher priority to promote smoother performance for video and voice services
|CARACTERÍSTICAS DE HARDWARE|
Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *1（Support IEEE802.3at PoE）
Console Port *1
|Fonte de alimentação||PoE or External 12VDC / 1.5A Power Supply|
|Consumo de energia||13 W|
|Dimensões (L x P x A)||8.7 x 7.6 x 1.4 in. (220.5*193.5*36.5mm)|
|Tipo de Antena||
2.4GHz: 2* 6dBi
|Mounting||Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)|
|Physical Security Lock||Kensington Lock Slot|
|Normas Wireless||IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequências||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
5GHz:Up to 867Mbps
2.4GHz:Up to 300Mbps
|Potência de transmissão||
Multiple SSIDs （Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band）
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control （Adjust Transmit Power on dBm）
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
|EAP Controller Software||Yes|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Gestão de controlo de acessos MAC||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/Remote Syslog|
|Gestão via Web||HTTP/HTTPS|
|CLI (Command Line Interface)||Yes|
|Gestão de VLAN||Yes|
|Certificações||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Conteúdo da embalagem||
AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Access Point EAP320
|Requisitos de Sistema||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10|
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing