AV600 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit TL-PA4010 KIT
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends indiscreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%*
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors.
Imagine Your Network at
Powerline Starter Kit
600Mbps Powerline Speeds Ideal
for HD Streaming
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TL-PA4010 KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. With speed of up to 600Mbps,
TL-PA4010 KIT enables heavy-bandwidth applications like HD streaming, on-line gaming and large file downloading, turning your home into a robust and high-speed networking.
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA4010 KIT is much smaller than TP-Link’s legacy mini 600Mbps powerline products. At just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the pair buttons—and you're done!
- Power LED
- Powerline LED
- Ethernet LED
- Pair Button
Note: The powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more.
- Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
- Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable - and you're done!
- Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data protection.
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
|CARACTERÍSTICAS DE HARDWARE|
|Tipo de ficha||EU, UK, US|
|Protocolos e Normas||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u,IEEE1901|
|Interface||1*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Consumo de energia||
Maximum: 4.60W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 4.26W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.88W (220V/50Hz)
|Indicador LED||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensões (L x P x A)||2.6 x 2.0 x 1.1 in.(65×52×28.5mm)|
|Alcance||300M in house|
|Encryption||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certificações||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Conteúdo da embalagem||
Powerline Ethernet Adapter
Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|Requisitos de Sistema||Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac, Linux|
Operating Temperature: 0~40 (32~104)
Storage Temperature: -40~70 (-40~158)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
BUY IT NowTL-PA4010KIT received a ‘Buy It Now’ award from ComputerActive in UK.2013, UK
Best TestedTL-PA4010KIT won Best Tested in Powerline Adaptors comparison test2013, Netherland