Mini Adaptador Powerline Multi-Streaming AV200 TL-PA211
- Compatível com o padrão de tomadas domésticas, taxas de transferência de dados de alta velocidade de até 200Mbps
- Design super pequeno, com um exterior novo, mistura-se indiscretamente na frente de qualquer tomada de energia
- Não há novos fios extras e fácil operação de Plug & Play, nenhuma configuração é necessária
- Modo de Economia de Energia patenteado reduz automaticamente o consumo de energia em até 65% *
What This Product Does
TP-LINK's TL-PA211 powerline adapter takes advantage of your home's existing electrical wires to transfer data while simultaneously transferring traditional power. That means, with no additional wiring required, users can simply plug the TL-PA211 into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps, users can enjoy HD video streaming, online gaming, VoIP or any other bandwidth intensive tasks for work or play.
Super Small Design
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TP-LINK's TL-PA211 is much smaller than most other 200Mbps Powerline Products. At just 30mm thick and with its high quality, elegant white shell, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Up to 200Mbps, 300 Meters
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA211 provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in Qos and powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA211 is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Reduces Power Consumption Up to 65%The TL-PA211, a new-generation Powerline Adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode consumes less power when compared with existing Powerline Adapters. When there is no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, it will automatically switch from its regular "Working" Mode to "Power-Saving" Mode that will reduce its energy consumption by up to 65%.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the encryption buttons—and you're done!
Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
|CARACTERÍSTICAS DE HARDWARE|
|Tipo de ficha||EU, US, UK, AU|
|Protocolos e Normas||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interface||10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Consumo de energia||< 3 W|
|Indicador LED||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensões (L x P x A)||3.6 x 2.2 x 1.2 in.(93×56×30 mm)|
|Alcance||300M in house|
Build-In QoS Feature,
Intelligent Channel Adaptation
|Encryption||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certificações||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Conteúdo da embalagem||
Powerline Ethernet Adapter,
Ethernet cable (RJ45),
Quick Installation Guide
|Requisitos de Sistema||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Mac, Linux|
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing